This kid has it rough. I mean, there was one time when I was 18 that I had to choose between two girls, and neither of them were really my girlfriend at the time. Natrually, I chose the wrong one. Hope this kid has better luck than me. – Dan
CALIFORNIA — Every day, motorists are caught by red light cameras. But in Marysville, Calif., on Saturday, police say it happened the other way.
Manuel Montano Herrera, 19, allegedly slammed into a pole with a traffic camera mounted on it. When the pole landed in the back of his pickup truck, police say Herrera drove off with it.
One witness managed to snap a photo of Herrera when he stopped later, apparently to adjust or attempt to remove the camera and pole. The photo was shared on Twitter:
“The pole ended up flipping over into the back of the bed of the vehicle … the vehicle sped off and actually stopped at the next light and turned the corner from there and took off,” Arnold Romero, a paramedic who saw it unfold, told CBS Sacramento.
Action movies are fun to watch, but they really take things too far. Everything, from a chase to a fight, is over dramatized until it’s not even realistic anymore. Ryan Higa takes viewers on a trip into the world of action movies, and demonstrates the difference between the movie world and reality in this new extended clip.
Turns out Shawn’s irrational fear of pool pumps isn’t so irrational.
Three children were shocked by an improperly wired swimming pool pump in Hialeah, Florida.
Video showing footage shows one little girl make her way over the metal hand rail and when she touches it, her head goes back and she freezes. Her muscles were paralyzed by electricity and she was unable to let go.
Fortunately there was a man on the steps just a few feet away. He realized something was wrong and tried to grab the child and was briefly shocked too, but was eventually able to yank the girl out of the water.
Inspectors say a total of three children were shocked when the pool pump, which wasn’t properly grounded, malfunctioned and electrified the water.
The children were lucky to survive their shocking. So far, city records show no official code violations or fines have been issued to the property owners.
Who needs women with meaty hands when Burmese pythons are available for massages?
FEARLESS tourists are relaxing with massages – dished out by four giant Burmese pythons weighing a combined 250kg. Visitors to Cebu City Zoo in the Philippines can undergo the ssspa treatment from the snakes, which measure up to five metres long. Each python is fed 10 or more chickens prior to each massage, to curb any hunger pangs. And the treatment is free for those brave enough.
Grab a tissue. Meet Layka. She was a combat dog in the military and got shot by an AK-47 four times at point blank range. After 7 grueling hours of surgery and a leg amputation, she survived. Staff Sgt. Julian McDonald went far out of his way to adopt her afterwards. Thanks to National Geographic for this heartwarming viral video.