Hundreds of people were forced to flee a convention (in the U.K.) after burlesque dancer Go Go Amy’s flaming nipple tassles triggered the fire alarm.
Amy’s act also featured her swallowing flames. But it was cut short and audience members at the Tattoo Convention headed for the exits.
A large crowd had gathered to watch the exotic dancer, and the incident occurred when the dancer blew out the flames.
One of the organizers explained, ”They weren’t meant to use fire in the act but I think they just completely forgot.”
Firefighters who rushed to the location quickly realized that it was a false alarm.