A man choked on his food while driving, causing a chain reaction that led to a fireball exploding over a Walmart in southwestern New Mexico.
The 61-year-old man told police he was eating as he drove in front of the Walmart Superstore and that he began to choke, causing him to lose control of his pickup truck– traveling at a “high rate of speed”.
The truck struck an SUV and then a propane tank attached to a grill in front of the store. Witnesses reported seeing a massive fireball that extended over the roof of the store.
Three people were injured, including the person operating the grill.