Ozzy Osbourne apparently started a house fire when he tried to make a bacon sandwich!
Ozzy’s love for a late-night snack caused problems when the fire broke out in his home in California. Firefighters were called out to put out the flames.
Ozzy’s wife Sharon Tweeted: “I’m in London, @OfficialOzzy is in LA making a bacon sandwich last night and the fire brigade ended up at our house!!”
This is the second time the Osbournes have needed the fire department in the past year. In January, Ozzy was injured and had to get medical treatment after Sharon left a candle lit overnight and it exploded in its glass vase. That caused a fire that took over their living room.